We’re open (Wednesday through Saturday) for both dine-in and carry-out dinner! We have a large outdoor seating area for those who prefer to be outside, as well as a spacious indoor dining room that allows for plenty of space between tables (and also features a state-of-the-art air purification system). We can’t wait to serve you what we hope will be one of your best meals ever. And for music lovers, Jazz pianist Steve Christofferson plays piano every other Friday, starting September 4th!
Thanks for stopping by our website. Hope to see you soon!
Chef/Owner of Bacari
Chef/owner Lisa Radcliffe has had a passion for cooking since childhood. Growing up in the Pacific Northwest, Lisa was influenced by its bounty at a young age, fishing and preparing the trout she caught; hence, seafood is her favorite!
Lisa opened Bacari, a fine dining restaurant in Eugene, where she was the executive chef/owner for 12 years.
Bacari: A Petit Restaurant is Lisa’s second venture. Its small, intimate dining area has a charming European feel.
Bacari features fresh produce and local, organic ingredients. The ever-changing menu is designed to take advantage of each peak season, with entrees including seafood, pasta, and the ever-present filet mignon.
- Wines by the glass and bottle and craft beer
- “Brilliant” Martinis and a Full Bar
- Beautiful desserts
- Outside seating
- A summer Jazz Series and a fall Lobsterfest are a few of the special events
- Private parties up to 25 always welcome
- Reservations are recommended
- Dinner entrees change weekly
- Check out our Facebook page or call the restaurant for details: 503.665.2333
- Open from 5 pm Tuesday-Saturday
- Closed Sunday/Monday